Atlassian has responded to the feedback on its previous JIRA Service Desk pricing model. The pay-per-user pricing model didn’t work for many companies, because most of them have a small number of agents in comparison to their service desk customers.
Now the pricing has changed to agent-based pricing plus the required JIRA user tier – this is a direct response to that feedback.
Pay per agent – with unlimited customers
Get started with three agents for $10/month
Teams with more than three agents pay $25 per agent per month. Each agent can serve unlimited customers. Whether you serve 100 or 100,000, customers are free. To keep things simple, there is one new pricing model for all the JIRA Service Desk features.
The new version comes with valuable enhancements and new features:
- Increase self-service across your organization. You can now easily access all your organization’s portals with the new central portal.
- Email your service desk. Create via email, reply via email, and get updates via email.
- Manage your service desk with ease. Now, get complete visibility into how many issues each agent has in progress through color coded bars.
- A collaborative service desk experience. Set up your developers as collaborators and let them help your service desk agents.
- Start now. A new experience that will guide you through JIRA Service Desk’s setup in about 10 minutes.
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is one of Atlassians biggest partners worldwide with over 70 employees in San Diego (USA), Wiesbaden (Germany) and Melbourne (Australia). We offer the full range of Atlassian professional services including licensing, strategy, consulting, coaching, customizing, plugin development, fully automated hosting at http://swift.seibert-media.net and maintenance for all Atlassian products.