Frank Hamm is a consultant for communication and collaboration who supports companies in their digital transformation. He has written for INJELEA blog about social business, intranets, enterprise 2.0 and company communication practices since 2005. Frank is an avowed nexialist and writes about this at Der Schreibende.
Following is an overview of all the articles Frank has written exclusively for us:
- Workplace by Facebook: Workplace, Social Intranet or Social Network? (II)
- Workplace by Facebook: Workplace, Social Intranet, or Social Network? (I)
- Intranet Writing Tips
- The Intranet and its Tormented Governance
- More Trends for the Sustainability of Your Digital Workplace
- Five Intranet Trends for the Sustainability of Your Digital Workplace
- Onboarding with the Intranet
- Corporate Communication and Intranet 2.0
- Who owns the intranet?
- Messenger and Chat in the Workplace
- The Web Within – What Is Actually an Intranet?
- Intranet Objectives
- From Intranet 1.0 to the Modern Intranet
- Better Meetings with an Intranet
- Components of an Intranet Project
- Questions and Answers About Social Intranets and Social Collaboration
- Encouraging Employees to Use a Social Intranet